1-3 hrs/week: Social Media Content Creator & Manager
ORGANIZATION: PPSC'S Refugee Support Program
Please visit the new page to apply.
In light of the horrific war in the Ukraine, PPSC (Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Study Center) mobilized to form the PPSC Refugee Support Project, a group of volunteers throughout the mental health and lay community, to provide crisis and support services to refugees, their families and service providers impacted by the war. Volunteers in the PPSC RSP fall into several categories: Licensed Clinicians/Therapists, Translators, Asylum Advocates and Administrative Volunteers.
- Social Media volunteers will support our program by posting to our social media platforms regarding our services and various initiatives.
- An ideal candidate would be familiar with creating content, posting new content, adding to stories, increasing our following on platforms and outreaching to other organizations as needed.
- In addition to posting about program initiatives, needs, and offerings our program would benefit from posts regarding general wellness during times of war, trauma informed content and content which both motivates and empowers our followers.
- A weekly post would be strongly recommended to highlight our Go Fund Me page and to increase donations.
- Both support staff and Administrative staff will be at your disposal.
*** There are systems and workflows in place for each task (within reason) so we encourage an open mind, comfortibility with structure and fluidity, as well as recognition that as a Project we will support you/your needs every step of the way.
Professional letters of reference/recommendation from PPSC can be requested by Volunteers and will be awarded to those who are engaged in the role which they have expressed interest in.
10 More opportunities with PPSC'S Refugee Support Program
About PPSC'S Refugee Support Program
80 5TH AVE RM 903 # A, NEW YORK, NY 10011, US
The Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Study Center (PPSC) mobilized to form the PPSC Refugee Support Project, a group of volunteers throughout the mental health and lay community, to provide crisis and support services to refugees and their families. Volunteers in the PPSC RSP fall into several categories: Clinicians/Therapists, Translators, Asylum Advocates, and Administrative Volunteers.
Founded in 1986 in New York City, PPSC is home to a 30-year tradition in discovering what works in the field of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy. Providing both treatment and training, PPSC is proud to be part of the evolving field of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy. Please take a moment to explore our website, and contact us if you need further assistance locating a therapist or finding more information specific to training and certification.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 14, 2023
- 1-3 hrs/week