Talent Development Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Develop a deep understanding about Caim so you can communicate our mission to other people and get them excited about being part of our cause
- Create and facilitate an onboarding program for new volunteers to quickly get up to speed on Caim, what we’re trying to accomplish and the needs of our stakeholders
- Create a rotational intern program for young talent (high school students) to contribute their skills and gain work experience. You’ll be responsible for identifying which roles / teams are suitable to be part of this program, how many slots we’ll have available each semester, what additional support needs to be provided, facilitating regular check-ins with each cohort group and doing an exit session to collect feedback on the program.
- Once an onboarding and intern program are in place, expand our training programs to help people in certain functions (product, marketing, etc.) get up to speed with their specific team
- Create a set of tools to help people manager’s be more effective as leaders, including a collection of useful resources for them to read / watch/ listen to, a guide for how to keep their team focused on the most important goals / activities, a guide for how to make the most out of 1to1 meetings, etc.
- You're tech savvy, self-motivated and impact driven
- You’re passionate about animal welfare and the mission of Caim
- You’re detail oriented and leave those you work with feeling confident that any task you take on will be done well, delivered on time and completed with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships
- 1+ year of experience in human resources role
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Confident speaking in a virtual workshop format and/or on video recordings
18 More opportunities with Caim
1800 Wazee, Suite 300, Denver, CO 80202, US
Caim's mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation.
Caim is a 501(c)(3) charity whose mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation.
Our platform empowers animal rescues to connect with each other, fosters and other rescue advocates in order to move animals from overcrowded, high kill areas to places they're more likely to be adopted. Everything we build is free to use, thanks to the generosity of our donors.
We’re a small, volunteer run organization with BIG goals. We grew the team to eleven volunteers in our first year, and are looking for other skilled and impact driven people to join us. All of our our positions are volunteer (unpaid) and can be done from anywhere. We expect that you’ll be able to join calls during PST waking hours though.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 13, 2023
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Program Management