DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
OneLegacy Donate Life Run/Walk 2023
ORGANIZATION: A5 Events with Team Against Drugs Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Join us at Azusa Pacific University to celebrate the power of organ, eye and tissue donation. This event is a non-competitive 5K/1K Run/Walk to educate and inspire the community about organ, eye, and tissue donation, with proceeds benefiting the OneLegacy Foundation.
We're on the lookout for people to help with the following, not all areas are needed for each event, but this is a great idea on a variety of tasks that you may be assigned to help with during the event:
* Course Workers - assists with set-up and removal of cones and directional signs, stands on route to direct runners in the proper direction, cheer on runners as they pass you.
* Parking Direction - Positioned near and at the entry to designated parking areas to direct attendees, volunteers, staff, etc correct parking areas and expo/registration area.
* Water Stations Along the Course - Fill cups of water at water stations along course. Maintain filled water cups for runners/walkers as needed. Clean up post-race throwing away all empty water cups into trash receptacles.
* Food and Water Tables - Setup food and water on tables and monitor to ensure it stays stocked for participants finishing.
* Event Day Registration - Welcome athletes, collect registration information, distribute race bibs/pins, t-shirts and goodie bags. Volunteers should have information available to give athletes answers to common questions such as where the start/finish line, when the run/walk starts, where to pick up shirts, and where results will be posted.
* Finish Line - Passing out medals, snacks, and water to participants as they finish the run.
* Breakdown and Clean-up - All volunteers are asked to assist with breakdown and clean-up of the course start to finish line area and event plaza.
Snacks and water will be provided for all volunteers.
You will be assigned a task at the event when you show up. We assign based on need at the time of your arrival and while we try to accommodate requests, we cannot always.
Please be prepared to stand throughout the duration of the event, wear comfortable shoes and clothing based on the weather forecasted during the times of the event. Additionally, we do not provide storage for your belongings so please come hands free.
If you have any friends or family that may also be interested in volunteering, please have them sign up through the website or show up with you on the day of the event.
Without our amazing volunteers, this race simply would not happen. So, on that note, thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.
Parking is available in local parking lots.
Again, we appreciate your time and we look forward to seeing you!
- Sat Apr 29, 2023 - 05:00 AM to 09:00 AM
- Sat Apr 29, 2023 - 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
1 More opportunity with A5 Events with Team Against Drugs Inc3 Reviews
About A5 Events with Team Against Drugs Inc
4108 W Riverside Dr, Unit B, Burbank, CA 91505, US
We’ve made it our mission to help nonprofits and participants create successful events for their charities.
Races are a great way to raise money and awareness for your charity. Whether you want to host a walk to raise funds for medical research or if you’d like to participate in a marathon for your favorite cause, A5 Events has partnered with numerous nationally-recognized charities to bring fun and exciting charity events to cities across the country. We’ve made it our mission to help nonprofits and participants create successful events for their charities.
Azusa Pacific University Athletic Fields601 E 8th StAzusa, CA 91702
March 29, 2023
- Children Medical Services
- Patient Care