Student Group Coordinator - K-12
ORGANIZATION: RANDOM ACTS ORG
Please visit the new page to apply.
Reporting to the Outreach Manager and the Director of Operations, the Student Group Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the Random Acts Student Groups program.
- Reaching out to post-secondary institutions via their student life divisions (or similar) to introduce the student group program to them
- Help develop and support Random Acts student groups
- Assist the Outreach Manager in the creation of education documents (toolkits) that support the mission of Random Acts and can be distributed as forms of outreach to Random Acts grant recipients, external partners, and people who engage with Random Acts at various events
- Keep organizational track of student groups worldwide
- Assist the Outreach Manager with any assigned tasks
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with external contacts
- Familiarity with the mission of Random Acts
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups, including staff, supporters, peers and the public
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to manage tasks or projects from implementation through to completion
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills flexible work schedule to accommodate evening and weekend meetings
- Strong public speaking skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, Instagram etc.)
- 3 years experience in marketing, PR, communications or journalism
14 More opportunities with RANDOM ACTS ORG
About RANDOM ACTS ORG
1009 Oakwood Ln #121569, Arlington, TX 76012, US
At Random Acts, it’s our mission to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time. We are here to inspire acts of kindness around the world both big and small. We provide a vast network of caring people with the encouragement and support they need to change lives for the better.
Random Acts inspires many amazing things around the world every day - from small acts of kindness, such as inspiring someone to buy a stranger a cup of coffee, to much bigger acts of kindness like building a school in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
All of these acts of kindness contribute to a bigger story, a message that Random Acts embodies and promotes - that you too can conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 12, 2023
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 3-5 hours per week