Public Relations/Marketing Internship
ORGANIZATION: The Borgen Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks. However, if your availability is limited, you can work ahead and complete the program in fewer weeks.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.
1839 More opportunities with The Borgen Project23 Reviews
About The Borgen Project
1120 Pacific Avenue Suite 100, Tacoma, WA 98402, US
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. and U.K. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
From CNN to The Huffington Post, the world is talking about the innovative movement that is downsizing global poverty. The Borgen Project believes that leaders of the most powerful nations on earth should be doing more to address global poverty. The national campaign is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. and U.K. foreign policy.
In and AroundJuneau, AK 99801
March 22, 2023