Technical Program Manager - Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Harvard in Tech Seattle
• Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and managing complex projects with significant bottom-line impact
• Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for Harvard in Tech Seattle that help them succeed in their business goals.
• Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
• Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management, and tracking of external commitments
• Create management, communication plans, and processes.
• Analyze and develop procedures for the management and technical duties.
• Participate in how the staff is allocated for the project.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8323 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
521 Stadium Pl SSeattle, WA 98104
March 10, 2023