Legal Expert--Criminal & Civil Compensations
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Harvard in Tech Seattle
From all around the world, our volunteers are lending their time, talents, and unique perspectives to Harvard in Tech Seattle’s vision. Striving to make Tech accessible to people of all walks of life, our volunteers range from Havard Alumni, to students still in school, and professionals who are sharpening their Tech literacy. Learn what our volunteers have to share about their experience with us on HiTS Buzz.
- Review of all legal actions/advice.
- Provide accurate legal advice in a timely manner in the best interest of the CFA and to avoid legal risks. Foresee and advise on possible legal risks.
- Support the initiative board on legal matters that may impact its decisions.
- Ensure compliance with US laws & regulations
- Law school graduate.
- Senior counsel or Partner in a law firm.
- Have 10+ years experience in Criminal & Civil Compensations (related to defamation/libel/slander crime) legal practice in the US.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
8333 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
521 Stadium Pl SSeattle, WA 98104
March 10, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS