1 person is interested
Facebook Sales Lead Generation
ORGANIZATION: Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Responsible for generating leads through telephone calls, social media engagement, and email marketing.
Facebook Groups Management
Responsible for content creation, monitoring, and engagement. Responsible for generating leads through telephone calls, social media engagement and email marketing.
Facebook Groups and Pages Sales Lead Prospecting
To provide sales and marketing support in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives. Responsible for generating leads through telephone calls, social media engagement, and email marketing. Daily prospecting Facebook business pages and groups for new clients.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Research, track, maintain and update leads
- Make outgoing telephone calls to develop new business
- Contact prospects to qualify leads
- Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- Research and maintain lead generation database
- Conduct customer research
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- Provide accurate and timely information to management
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- Experience with cold calling
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in using CRM
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience working with Western companies (preferred)
Must be available Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm eastern standard time zone.
9 More opportunities with Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment
About Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment
24901 Northwestern Highway, Suite 416, Southfield, MI 48075, US
Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment is a social enterprise venture that has a primary goal to provide resources for businesses, employers, and individuals.
Hired In Michigan Community Empowerment is a women-owned pioneer of business office education programs designed to help entrepreneurs launch, land, or expand their businesses. In addition, we offer socially beneficial economic community education and partnerships to help dislocated workers, incumbent workers, unemployed workers, former felons, and homeless individuals seeking employment in Metro Detroit communities and throughout Michigan.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 9, 2023
- Business Development