Content Creator for Cognitive Inclusion Organization
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Spectrum Project
This is a remote opportunity.
TSP has an open volunteer position for a person who has or wants to gain experience developing marketing content. You will work remotely with our team to help us share our mission and programs with a professional audience. Our ideal volunteer is passionate about cognitive inclusion, empowering the neurodiverse community, storytelling, and creating engaging content.
The Spectrum Project is dedicated to improving cognitive health and well-being, advancing cognitive equity, and empowering individuals of all abilities through research, mentorship, and advocacy. Through our work, we strive to promote greater understanding and inclusion for neurodiverse individuals. We believe that by working together and fostering empathy and understanding between different cognitive styles, we can create a more equitable and accessible world for all individuals. More information at http://www.thespectrumproject.org.
What you'll do
- Develop and expand our professional presence on LinkedIn and Twitter for outreach, awareness, and fundraising efforts
- Create consistent and inclusive copy for digital ads
- Collaborate with neurodiverse community members to identify key messages and themes
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions to help us identify new and innovative ways to reach our target audience
Who you are
- You're passionate about cognitive inclusion
- You're excited about building a social media presence from the ground up.
- You want to use your creativity for meaningful work that will make a difference.
- 3-7 hours per week, with at least 1-2 hours available during business hours
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers
- You're comfortable using Figma
We're looking forward to getting to know you.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8423 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
PO Box 31372Oakland, CA 94604
March 9, 2023