Highly experienced administrative specialist
ORGANIZATION: Destination Imagination Africa
Please visit the new page to apply.
This opportunity is for a mature individual with experience in creating processes and procedures to organize and streamline administrative functions for a startup community based non-profit located in Gaborone, Botswana. The most important need is the design, implementation and training associated with an integrative system composed of; operational processes and procedures for data management, human resource management, program administration functions and a governance system design and implementation process.
1 More opportunity with Destination Imagination Africa
About Destination Imagination Africa
p/bag 254/377 gaborone, Gaborone, south east 09267, BW
Mission Every child in every village deserves the best tomorrow through education.
Destination Imagination Botswana is an Edtech Company that focuses on STEAM Education. We work with marginalized communities across Sub Sahara Africa with economic empowerment as our main objective. We run projects in partnership with global economic development donors and local communities. This creates much-needed skills and job opportunities for youth in Africa.
Plot 5250 VillageGabarone, Southest Botswana
March 7, 2023
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Donor Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- The minimum time commitment is at least 20 hours per week of preferable onsite presence, however a seasoned professional could still assist in building the admin systems necessary to scale and grow the organization.
- We would prefer someone familiar with non profit program administration and some background education technology familiarity, however lack of this knowledge does not exclude those with the core administration skill sets required to build out DI Admin