2 people are interested
Data Entry Volunteer - San Francisco
ORGANIZATION: Alzheimer's Association, Northern CA and Northern NV
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Alzheimer's Association Data Entry Volunteers are responsible for entering constituent data and other information into the Association’s databases, ensuring that records for the Association are updated and accurate.
- Data entry into the Personify software system. Data could come from various departments and require different levels of entry.
- Position requires being able to interpret data received in different forms, including but not limited to: hand written communication, typed forms, Google docs, online data, faxed forms, incoming mail, and email.
- Position requires a high level of organization and some problem solving skills.
- The person filling this position needs to be comfortable with a lot of computer work and interacting with many staff and volunteers.
- Demonstrated ability with integrated CRM software systems.
- Demonstrated success in data entry.
- Familiarity with email, google drive, calendar.
- Highly detail oriented with project management skills to take initiative and check own work for accuracy.
- Takes initiative to research and investigate missing data.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proactive and passionate about the mission of Alzheimer’s Association.
- Must be age 18 to apply. Background checks are required.
-Orientation includes: online general volunteer orientation (1 hour) + program volunteer orientation (1 hour) + Personify database training (8 hours).
-Background checks are required as part of the volunteer selection process.
-Participate in initial training and ongoing education about Alzheimer’s, dementia and the Alzheimer's Association.
What’s in it for you? Benefits to the Volunteer:
- Working in a beautiful office environment, with stunning views of San Francisco's Financial District, alongside other volunteers and staff, learning aspects of various programs and enhancing computer skills.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your availability.
- Build your resume and skill set.
- Join a network of other volunteers, Alzheimer's Association staff and professionals and caregivers in the aging field.
Reporting & Support Provided:
- Data Entry Volunteers work with local staff partners in local chapter offices within normal business hours.
- Alzheimer's Association will provide training, information and electronic or printed materials to assist in your efforts.
126 More opportunities with Alzheimer's Association, Northern CA and Northern NV6 Reviews
About Alzheimer's Association, Northern CA and Northern NV
2290 N. First Street, Suite 101, San Jose, CA 95131, US
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. Our mission: To eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Our vision, A world without Alzheimer's disease.
We provide programs and support services for patients, families, caregivers, and others in the San Francisco Bay Area affected by Alzheimer's disease and related disorders. Outside the federal government, the Alzheimer's Association is the largest research funder in the country and offers advocacy opportunities to make public policy change.
At the Alzheimer's Association, diversity and inclusion are vital to our mission. The Association leads strategic initiatives to support diversity and a culture of inclusivity. These strategic initiatives also strengthen outreach to all populations, providing communities with resources and support to address the Alzheimer’s crisis. By partnering with organizations locally and nationally to advance diversity and inclusion, the Association can broaden its reach in all communities.
100 Pine StreetSuite 2150San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA 94111
March 7, 2023
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PC Platform
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We can work with your schedule. Preference for 2-8 hours per week.
- Ability to work on-site at our beautiful office in San Francisco is required. Access to public transportation is preferred as there is no free parking on-site. We are very close to bus, Muni, and Bart stations at 100 Pine Street.