2 people are interested
Social Media Manager
ORGANIZATION: Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
From all around the world, our volunteers are lending their time, talents, and unique perspectives to Harvard in Tech Seattle’s vision. Striving to make Tech accessible to people of all walks of life, our volunteers range from Havard Alumni, to students still in school, and professionals who are sharpening their Tech literacy. Learn what our volunteers have to share about their experience with us on HiTS Buzz.
What will you do at HiTS?
- Be a part of HiTS volunteer-based organization that tackles social issues through technology solutions
- Set the vision for the development of a project and ensure the product meets the established goals and continues its growth trajectory through great digital experiences, innovative ideas, and continuous improvement
- Maintaining product backlog and the product roadmap, own prioritization process of product solutions
- Own the product life cycle: market research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process
- Collaborate with relevant teams to deliver high-quality products on time
- Support and enhance existing products with thoughtful and measurable impact
- The Social Media Officer will drive the development of Haravrd in Seattle social media channels and support the social communities.
- Work with the Digitial Marketing manager to develop and implement PR strategies via social networking websites.
- The Scoial Media Officier will be responsible for creating professional and interesting content to keep the followers engaged and to help increase awareness of the organization
Harvard in Tech Seattle represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we believe the more inclusive we are, the more impact we can have.
#harvwardintechseattlevolunteering #joinharvardintechseattle #volunteeringopportunity #givebacktocommunity
15 More opportunities with Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
About Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
521 Stadium Pl S, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Is Harvard University’s official alumni organization for technology. Our mission is to empower alumni founders, engineers, executives & technologists with the relationships and resources of the Harvard network. Through our community, programming, and services, we aim to create the home for Harvard innovators in the technology ecosystem.
Harvard in Tech is the official Harvard University-wide Alumni Group for Technology.
- Foster innovation & intellectual discussion
- Promote entrepreneurial activity throughout the Harvard Community
- Give our members resources and networks to build their ventures
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 7, 2023
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Social Media / Blogging
- 10-15 hrs/wk