1 person is interested
Content Creator- HR Onboarding Team (Volunteer/Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
- Are you seeking a volunteer role that affords you an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while being committed to helping further the efforts of ARO’s mission in helping victims of abuse?
- Do you like the flexibility of working within a virtual environment?
- Enjoy interacting globally with others who share the same passion for making a difference?
- Are you interested in the value of developing your skill sets, departmental cross-training, leadership roles, mentoring or the opportunity to excel within your chosen vocation?
Apply with ARO today and join our team of amazing volunteers!
**This is an unpaid volunteer position
Responsibilities And What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with the onboarding team to welcome all new volunteers
- Create visually appealing infographics using Canva for new joiners, anniversaries, birthdays etc.
- Design content that will be shared on AROs social media.
- Connect with the existing ARO team to talk about the company announcements.
- Create content for posters on company events.
- Write fun content to keep volunteers engaged.
- Respond to emails and Slack notifications in a timely manner.
- Perform other appropriate tasks or duties as requested.
- Attend weekly department meetings and biweekly all staff meetings.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Available to work 8-10 hours/week (schedule may fluctuate and is flexible)
- Ability to write creative and interesting content.
- Design experience.
- Possess a collaborative way of working.
- Behave professionally in manner and appearance.
- Be consistently organized and flexible.
- A team player with demonstrated experience working well with others.
About Abuse Refuge Org:
ARO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) and we focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused within 13 major areas of abuse, to include but is not limited to: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, Elderly, Workplace, Isolation and Self-abuse. To learn more about our mission, go to http://GoARO.org
ARO i s an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For more about our hiring practices, please refer to:
Human Resources - Abuse Refuge Org
41 More opportunities with ABUSE REFUGE INC
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 7, 2023
- Graphic Design / Print
- Reading / Writing
- Graphic Design
- Content Management Systems
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 8-10 hours/week