Become a Community Mediator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Indy Center for Conflict Resolution
ICCR provides Conflict Resolution Services to community members and represents innovation and change to the community through inclusive and diverse opportunities for all. Our Volunteers are the back-bone of the operation of the Center and will utilize extensive training, an internship period and areas of personal interest, to affect how users of our services resolve a variety of conflict scenarios.
Volunteer mediators work directly with people in conflicts; easing tensions, establishing trust, and helping participants find solutions.
- Complete initial TWC conflict resolution training.
- Participate in internal and external Continuing Education opportunities coordinated by TWC.
- Maintain a professional environment and appropriate interaction with TWC clients.
- Is compassionate to others and demonstrates good listening skills.
- Has relevant background, goals or interests aligned with conflict resolution.
- Availability for mediations or other events morning, afternoons, or evenings.
- Willing to attend mediations or events at least one Saturday a month.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8423 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
958 East Washington StreetIndianapolis, IN 46202
March 7, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK