Help reduce the anxiety levels of patients about to have liver transplant surgery by meeting them at the hospital the day before surgery and escorting them to their various appointments. Many travel long distances and are unfamiliar with the City. Start your day off in a meaningful way by navigating patients through the hospital.
We are looking for volunteers to give prospective Liver Transplant patients tours of the hospital. Shift times are from 7-8am, Mon., Tues. or Wed. mornings. There is Liver Transplant background and escort training involved. A six month commitment is expected. Thank you for your consideration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour once a week
- Magazines and Communications...
- Hospice and Palliative Care...
- Cancer Peer Support
- [JASON] California Pacific...
- Stocking Clothes for...
- Information Desk/Hospitality...
- Gift Shop Assistant
- Cancer Peer Support Volunteer
- Volunteer your time with...
- Make an impact on patient care
- Nursing Unit: Activity Therapy...
- Assist new mom's with their new...
- Dietary/Patient Menu Consultant
- Soothing Sounds musician/singer
- Graphic designer
- Liver Transplant Escort
- Join our team of highly skilled...
- Provide bed-side interventions