Volunteer Development Associate: Corporate Partnership (Sponsorship) - Remote role
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Save the Water™
Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of nonprofit development in a challenging and rewarding environment? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with smart and talented individuals across the world? Does working remotely on your own schedule excite you? Check out www.savethewater.org! At Save the Water(tm), our mission is to conduct scientific water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water and to raise public awareness.
If you are able to volunteer 5 hours per week, we would like to talk to you! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Water(tm) is seeking a Development Associate: Corporate Partnership (Sponsorship) to build and grow the organization’s presence through fundraising and engagement efforts from corporate foundations support. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in nonprofits and/or fundraising development by seeing how it all works in a creative, dynamic environment. This is an unpaid & remote volunteer opportunity and project leaders must be responsive to emails within 48 hours.
What you will be responsible for:
- Development and acquisition of corporate partners, memberships and innovation services, and other revenue generating activities.
- Manage and grow relationships with an existing portfolio of strategic partners using a proactive and service-oriented approach; increase sponsorship opportunities.
- Analyze and report on trends regarding fundraising efforts.
- Research, identify, and solicit partnerships with new external organizations and corporations.
- Work with leadership to identify new opportunities for new programming or initiatives; assist in the execution of programming innovations as appropriate
- Attend Bi-weekly, one-on-one, monthly meetings as required
Apply Now if you have:
- Fundraising experience or education preferred.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience (6 months to 1-year full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience
- Demonstrated success managing portfolios of major corporate prospects/accounts through the process of identification, cultivation, solicitation and closure.
- Self-directed team member with the ability to coordinate many varied programs and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator and presenter with superior attention to detail.
- Collaborative colleague with the ability to work with diverse volunteers, donors and staff across many disciplines and with varied perspectives.
- Superior written communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com. Thank you!!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8377 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
2515 Marina Bay Drive WestFort Lauderdale, FL 33312
March 6, 2023