Fleet Volunteer, Baltimore Office- Keep the American Red Cross Rolling!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross, Central Maryland Chapter
The Fleet Volunteer helps coordinate the scheduling, maintenance, and documentation of American Red Cross vehicles to ensure the organization has a fully operational and deployable fleet.This position is located at the Baltimore office, 4700 Mt Hope Drive, Baltimore, MD 21215.
Volunteer Responsibilities: As a Fleet Volunteer, you will:
• Ensure each vehicle’s registration, insurance and associated documents are properly stored/displayed in all regional fleet vehicles.
• Conduct regular inspections of vehicles to identify repairs or maintenance needs as they arise.
• Perform light maintenance and support keeping vehicles clean to ensure the fleet remains in top condition.
• Support vehicle maintenance and repairs in concert with the fleet vendor and the local automotive maintenance and repair shops.
• Work with local service providers and fleet staff to ensure timely preventative maintenance on fleet vehicles.
• Must be a licensed driver with a safe driving record.
• Ability to work with a computer database (training provided).
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• COVID vaccination required
· 1-2 days per week Monday through Friday; 2-3 hours per day.
· Flexible schedule.
· Commitment of 6 months or longer.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8531 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Mount Hope DriveBaltimore, MD 21215
March 4, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK