Grant Writer (Voluntary / Internship Position)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Community Centre for Integrated Development
Community Centre for Integrated Development is recruiting for a Grant Writer who will be responsible for developing and writing grant proposals to grant-making organizations and will persuasively communicate CCID’s mission and programmes to potential funders. The Grant Writer will assemble and submit grant requests, establish and maintain personal contact and relationships with granter contacts, conduct prospect research, and maintain a calendar of submissions and other deadlines.
This position requires someone who has excellent research, writing, and communication skills, is self-motivated, reliable, organized, thorough and timely. This is a volunteer position.
The duties and responsibilities include:
· Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents.
· Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant.
· Work with the Board of Directors to compile financials and data.
· Communicate the organization’s mission and programs to potential funders.
· Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
· Develop and maintains a proposal calendar.
· Coordinate and follow up on the progress of submitted proposals.
· Develop an annual grants strategy.
· Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate, and solicit new grants.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8333 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
First Floor, Express Union BuildingMolyko - BueaBuea, Cameroon
March 4, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME