QA -Web(Tech Solutions)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Harvard in Tech Seattle
• Identifying bugs in new systems and understanding how to resolve them.
• Executes test cases under varying circumstances.
• Documents and evaluates test results.
• Detects, logs, and reports program bugs and glitches.
• Tracks defect and helps troubleshoot errors.
• Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts.
• Partners with engineers to drive QA efforts.
• Applying testing programs to new software.
• Generating reports describing defects and resolutions.
• Ensuring that new software products are ready for consumer use.
• Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products.
Knowledgeable in iOS and Android testing and automation
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
8509 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
521 Stadium Pl SSeattle, WA 98104
March 3, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS