Recruiter- Legal(Unpaid Volunteer)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Harvard in Tech Seattle
From all around the world, our volunteers are lending their time, talents, and unique perspectives to Harvard in Tech Seattle’s vision. Striving to make Tech accessible to people of all walks of life, our volunteers range from Havard Alumni, to students still in school, and professionals who are sharpening their Tech literacy. Learn what our volunteers have to share about their experience with us on HiTS Buzz.
- We are looking for an Talent Acquisition Partner who has experience building Legal department and is looking for a new challenge.
- Be a part of growing Talent Acquisition team and contribute to the growth of HiTS volunteering organization
- Bring talent to the volunteer-based organization which tackles social issues through technology solutions
- Own end-to-end the recruitment process for Legal positions being a trusted partner for the hiring team
- Create job descriptions, screen resume, communicate with the candidates, arrange interviews, interview and provide a stellar candidate experience
- Build a strong candidate pipeline for current and future opportunities
- 2-3 years of end-to-end recruitment experience and strong know-how hiring talent for legal positions
- Strong understanding of legal market and ability to quickly assess candidates legal background
- Experience collaborating with the hiring managers to determine hiring needs, and implement a recruiting process for legal professionals
- Experience doing initial candidates screening calls and mapping with the open opportunities
- Ability to utilize multiple channels like colleges, networking groups, and service organizations in order to promote volunteering opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, time management, and relationship-building skills are desired
- Ability to keep an accurate communication records in the applicant tracking system
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
8474 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
521 Stadium Pl SSeattle, WA 98104
March 3, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS