5 people are interested
ADMINISTRATIVE AND MARKETING OFFICE HELP
ORGANIZATION: MEDICINE HORSE PROGRAM
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Volunteers are an essential part of our team and help us in a multitude of ways. We appreciate everyone who gives us the gift of their time. Whatever you choose to do as a volunteer, you will make a big difference!
You can help us with:
- Creating marketing content for our social media
- Web design
- Photography, videography, video editing
- Graphic Design / Print
- Maintaining our data system
- Event planning and preparation
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
- Willing to take initiative
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of Medicine Horse clients, volunteers, partners, and donors
- Computer skills are desired but not necessary
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Submit the volunteer application here: https://www.medicinehorse.org/volunteering
- Reach out to Volunteercoordinator@medicinehorse.com to schedule a tour at Medicine Horse and discuss how you can help.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About MEDICINE HORSE PROGRAM
7663 E. County Line Road North, Longmont, CO 80504, US
Our Mission: We save lives. Healing through the empathic power of the horse. We offer free Equine Assisted Psychotherapy and learning programs to enhance the mental health of children, teens, families, and colleagues.
Founded in 2000, Medicine Horse is a leading provider of free mental health programs to those in our community who need help and wouldn't otherwise have access to equine therapy. We serve veterans, caregivers, women impacted by breast cancer, LGBTQ+ youth, underserved youth, teens in high-risk situations, first responders, and more.
Licensed & registered therapists partner with horses to provide powerful experiences that help with things like trauma, grief, addiction, anxiety, and depression that have long-lasting, positive impacts on those who join us. Because horse herds closely resemble the family system, our interactions with horses can lead to awareness of how we relate to ourselves and others. Each horse’s distinct personality may remind you of someone you know, eliciting emotions and behaviors that can be processed in a safe and non-judgmental way.
New insights, skills, and successes developed with the horses transfer to each participant's everyday life. Medicine Horse Program provides a fun, challenging and unique environment where human growth, healing, and potential may be achieved.
7663 E. County Line Road NorthLongmont, CO 80504
August 29, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Web Design
- Administrative Support
- Graphic Design
- Database Administration
- IT Consulting
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours