3 people are interested
Director of Digital Marketing
ORGANIZATION: COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
We are looking for a marketing director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
As a marketing director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.Responsibilities
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Proven work experience as a marketing director
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to home ownership, energy and technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
CDF is a 501c3 certified non-profit organization committed to developing underserved neighborhoods by providing home remodeling, clean energy and technology for families with limited resources. We partnered with remodeling contractors, energy providers, and real estate professionals to complete projects at little or no costs to homeowners. Our programs give communities the opportunity to reduce energy bills, increase property values, bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy.
We believe fair competition can significantly improve the lives of millions, so our outreach program is defined through youth sports and parent engagement. Leaders and professional athletes from all across the remodeling and sports industries are contributing to make an impact.
Leaders and professional athletes from all across the sports industry are contributing to make an impact and develop communities they care for. .
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Community Restoration Program
* Utility scale solar projects.
* Building Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 12, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Driver's License Needed