2 people are interested
Office Volunteers - Corona Office
ORGANIZATION: Care Options
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
We seek to provide quality compassionate care for people facing a life-limiting illness. In doing so, we provide expert medical care, pain management, emotional and spiritual support expressly tailored to the patient’s needs and wishes. Equally important is the support provided to the patient’s loved ones.
Hospice focuses on caring, not curing. In most cases, care is provided in the patient’s home but may also be provided in freestanding hospice centers, nursing homes, and other long-term care facilities. Hospice services are available to patients with any terminal illness regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, culture or ethnic background.RELIANCE HOSPICE MISSION STATEMENT
To provide quality services with compassion to the patient and their families during the end of life’s journey. We do an amazing work of supporting patients that are in end-of-life care. We have field staff that are supporting our patients and patient's family.
We recruit volunteers to help in the office. If you'd like to make a different in your community or need more experience in the healthcare setting, please reach out.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as an integral member of the office providing administrative support.
- Participates in general orientation.
- Provide recruitment, training, and retention activities for volunteers under the guidance of the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Clinical documentation and auditing of volunteer files
- Management duties including customer service, front desk reception, and other clerical tasks.
- Meets all health requirements set by Hospice.
- Maintains open communication and reports regularly to the Volunteer Coordinator
- Assignment of other duties (as needed) directed by the Volunteer Coordinator
To get started, please fill out a volunteer application: https://caredimensionshc.com/volunteer-application/
08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Any time between office hours Monday through Friday.
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
More opportunities with Care Options
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Care Options
495 E. Rincon St. #207, Corona, CA 92879, US
To provide quality services with compassion to the patient and their family during the end of life's journey.
Hospice is not a place, but a philosophy of care. We care for people who are terminally ill by providing comfort and relieving pain. We serve patients at private homes, board and care, assisted living, and nursing homes. As a hospice, we address physical, emotional, social, and spiritual pain and discomfort of the patient;provide bereavement support to the family before and after the patient's death; incorporate a team approach; and affirm the dignity and quality of life for all. Where We Serve: We are a growing agency serving patients across the Greater Los Angeles and Orange County Area,
495 E. Rincon St #207Corona, CA 92879
March 17, 2023
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least 2 hours in a week.