Team General Manager
ORGANIZATION: Rally Esports
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Organize the team
- File and fill out all paperwork and documents handed to them
- Keep accurate and up to date roster information
- Actively participate in all meetings scheduled with higher up
- Solve minor player issues and keep an accurate and up to date log
- Collect player feedback 2-3 times a year with the designated team form
- Actively participates in the teams community
- At random intervals joins game practices (if you need to purchase the game, fill out a reimbursement request)
- Final approval of all roster decisions and player transfers
- Create the teams community, Brand and environment.
- Recruit new players
- Do not compete
Currently Open Rally Teams:
- Rally Shadows
- Rally Sirens
- Rally Midnight Murders
6 More opportunities with Rally Esports
About Rally Esports
930 lateglow court, newark, OH 43055, US
Our goal at Rally Esports is to pioneer a new age in esports: one that drives charity within the community, champions professional growth, and meets players at any skill level.
Rally Esports INC looks to become a pillar in the growing community of gaming and competitive eSports. We look to build a place that allows all genders, sexual orientation, races ECT; to come together and game or compete in an eSports title under a team. Our events will have several divisions for all ranges of experience and talent, from the newest players to the pre pro players. Rally will host both free events for a more casual experience and paid prize events for those who are more competitive. Rally also hopes to soon have LAN events for people to come together in a mini convention style event that will also be a charity event weekend. At the LAN events we look to have charity booths, small business booths, games and attractions. These LAN events will help small businesses, small charities and small towns attract new people or raise more funds to keep doing amazing things. Rally Esports looks to give back and help people in many different ways.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 25, 2023
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment is flexible. Meetings once a week.