Please visit the new page to apply.
- Advise on which of our brand assets we should register as trademarks
- Complete the trademark application process
- Compile a document for the Founder on what needs to be done to maintain approval for any of our registered trademarks
- You’re detail oriented and leave those you work with feeling confident that any task you take on will be done well, delivered on time and completed with little supervision
- You’ve successfully registered a trademark in the past
- You understand the process of registering a trademark and are comfortable completing that process on behalf of a company
18 More opportunities with Caim
1800 Wazee, Suite 300, Denver, CO 80202, US
Caim's mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation.
Caim is a 501(c)(3) charity whose mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation.
Our platform empowers animal rescues to connect with each other, fosters and other rescue advocates in order to move animals from overcrowded, high kill areas to places they're more likely to be adopted. Everything we build is free to use, thanks to the generosity of our donors.
We’re a small, volunteer run organization with BIG goals. We grew the team to eleven volunteers in our first year, and are looking for other skilled and impact driven people to join us. All of our our positions are volunteer (unpaid) and can be done from anywhere. We expect that you’ll be able to join calls during PST waking hours though.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 25, 2023
- Legal (General)
- Intellectual Property
- Verbal / Written Communication