Please visit the new page to apply.
- Provide pro bono legal advice to the organization
- Review and advise on contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures related to legal compliance and risk management
- Apply for and secure solicitation registration for Caim in relevant / agreed states
- You’re detail oriented and leave those you work with feeling confident that any task you take on will be done well, delivered on time and completed with little supervision
- You’re passionate about animal welfare and the mission of Caim
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- You have a law degree from an accredited institution
- Experience applying for solicitation registration is a plus but no required
18 More opportunities with Caim
1800 Wazee, Suite 300, Denver, CO 80202, US
Caim's mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation.
Caim is a 501(c)(3) charity whose mission is to help the US become a no-kill nation.
Our platform empowers animal rescues to connect with each other, fosters and other rescue advocates in order to move animals from overcrowded, high kill areas to places they're more likely to be adopted. Everything we build is free to use, thanks to the generosity of our donors.
We’re a small, volunteer run organization with BIG goals. We grew the team to eleven volunteers in our first year, and are looking for other skilled and impact driven people to join us. All of our our positions are volunteer (unpaid) and can be done from anywhere. We expect that you’ll be able to join calls during PST waking hours though.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 25, 2023
- Legal (General)
- Critical Thinking
- Verbal / Written Communication