Event Day Volunteer's Needed - Michigan
ORGANIZATION: Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Please visit the new page to apply.
Join us for PanCAN PurpleStride 2023 on Saturday, April 29, 2023, in 60 events across the country! PurpleStride is the ultimate walk to end pancreatic cancer. Wherever you are, you can help create that sea of purple to honor those we lost, celebrate survivors and raise funds for essential research like the PanCAN Early Detection Initiative and free resources and support from PanCAN Patient Services.
We want to make PanCAN PurpleStride 2023 our biggest year yet and we need YOU to do that! The best way to get involved is to become a Team Captain and invite your friends and family to join your team and set their own fundraising goals. We’ll give you all the information you need!
Register for free and access your PanCAN PurpleStride Dashboard today! Your Dashboard is your one-stop-shop for all your PurpleStride fundraising needs. From instructions on how to connect to Facebook Fundraiser to emails and social media messages you can send your family and friends, your PurpleStride Dashboard has you covered.
PurpleStride Michigan is in need of YOUR assistance to pull this year's event off in various forms:
- Course Management
- Registration/Check in
- Volunteer Check in
- Welcoming Attendees
For More information please visit: www.purplestride.org/Michigan
57 More opportunities with Pancreatic Cancer Action Network1 Review
About Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
1500 Rosecrans Aveneue, Suite 200, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, US
Our mission is to take bold action to improve the lives of everyone impacted by pancreatic cancer by advancing scientific research, building community, sharing knowledge and advocating for patients.
PanCAN was the first organization dedicated to fighting pancreatic cancer in a comprehensive way, and for more than two decades, we’ve grown a nationwide movement tackling the disease from all angles.
- Research: We fund transformative research - everything from early detection to innovative new treatment approaches.
- Patient Services: We provide information about treatment options, diet and nutrition, support resources and more, and we can answer all your questions along the way.
- Advocacy: We work with thousands of grassroots advocates to urge Congress to increase federal research funding for pancreatic cancer, and we get results.
- Community: Be part of our movement! You can volunteer locally, participate in a PurpleStride community event or host your own fundraiser.
1900 Atwater StreetDetroit, MI 48207
February 24, 2023
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Must be at least 16