22 people are interested
MLOps Engineer (3-5 hrs/week)
ORGANIZATION: Bridges for Enterprise
Please visit the new page to apply.
22 people are interested
3-5 hrs/week for 6-8 weeks, excluding holidays and exams. Schedule negotiable.
Sharpen your skills in productionising Machine Learning (ML) models while creating a lasting social impact at a global nonprofit
We are looking for volunteers to design and create a MLOps system for managing current and future ML models. This project will entail using Databricks (Notebook + MLFlow + Backend) to build an architecture mainly in Python for standardizing the ML Model Development Lifecycle, from experimentation to deployment and maintenance. Potential to convert to a long-term volunteering position in our global leadership team with flexible commitment.Requirements
- Experience with one or more data science/ML libraries for Python, such as numpy, pandas, PyTorch, TensorFlow.
- Experience with working on a complete ML project involving most stages of the ML Model Development Lifecycle (feature engineering, model training, model tracking, service deployment, testing and operations). Preferred but not required:
- Experience with MySQL database and any artifact store knowledge.
- Basic understanding with containerising services, and experience in Docker.
- Experience with ML workflow/MLOps and related tools such as MLflow and Databricks.
- Passion in data analytics, algorithm design and machine learning in the context of real-life business needs.
- Desire to bring diverse perspectives, energy, knowledge and skills to the role.
- Learn/sharpen your skills in MLOps and broaden your project portfolio while knowing that your project will have a direct tangible impact on real-life businesses.
- Constant interactions with a growing global community of diverse, talented and passionate BfE members across the world.
You may apply for this opening via https://forms.gle/ry16VSqeQMohMC967 The deadline for this opening is 31 May, 2023.
More opportunities with Bridges for Enterprise
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Bridges for Enterprise
St John's College, Cambridge, CB2 1TP, GB
We collaborate with early-stage social entrepreneurs in the developing world to scale business ventures and empower local communities.
Bridges for Enterprise (BfE) is a non-profit that provides pro bono advisory services to social innovators in the developing world. Through our flagship Incubation Programme, we support early-stage businesses with existing revenue and a clear mission to create social impact for their beneficiaries. The services are free of charge - and always will be - as we don’t believe that money should ever be a barrier for social entrepreneurs to receive additional support in scaling their ventures.
BfE is run by a global community of purpose-driven professionals and students. As a non-profit established in 2015, we expanded rapidly to operate from five student chapters and developed a client base spanning over 30 countries. We collaborate alongside a growing network of over 200 professional mentors who provide strategic guidance to chapter teams and assistance to startups.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 22, 2023
- Software Engineering
- System Engineering
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
- Internet Research
- Must be at least 18
- 3-5 hrs/week