ORGANIZATION: Golden Heart Cancer support
Please visit the new page to apply.
Golden Heart Cancer Services is a non-profit organization created to help anyone impacted by cancer, provide prevention education, and strive for patient advocacy with the help of our donors, volunteers, and bighearted friends. Non-profit organizations, like ourselves, depend on outside funding from grants and donations to continue helping our cancer patients. We are seeking an experienced grant writer. In this role, you will assist our caseworkers and help them research and identify funding opportunities to increase awareness of our organization, pursue projects, and gain valuable resources.
- Grant Writing experience (required)
- Volunteer experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree (in-progress or completed) in creative writing or related field
- Proficient in MS Office Word and Excel
- Understanding of fundraising information sources
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Responsibilities and Primary Duties
- Demonstrate a passion for our mission and helping others.
- Help develop our Financial Grants strategy.
- Research and identify funding opportunities.
- Strategize, write, and submit grant proposals.
- Answer questions regarding our grant applications.
- Maintain all records, files, and documents as hard copies and electronically store them using Dropbox.
- Flexible hours
- Can be done remotely
- Develop skills in fundraising and grant writing
- Stipend pay
5 More opportunities with Golden Heart Cancer support
About Golden Heart Cancer support
1400 lake washington blvd n, newcastle, WA 98056, US
Golden Heart Cancer Support is a non-profit organization that seeks to ease the hardship of individuals and caregivers impacted by cancer. We provide various means of support and education, and strive for patient advocacy with the help of our donors, volunteers, and big-hearted friends.
We need bighearted individuals with a passion for helping others to join our team. If you are looking to make new friends, strengthen your resume, and learn skills to improve your career, become a volunteer! Your time and dedication can make a difference in cancer patients' lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 22, 2023
- Public Advocacy
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication