4 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Golden Heart Cancer support
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Golden Heart Cancer Support is a nonprofit organization created to help anyone impacted by cancer, provide prevention education, and strive for patient advocacy with the help of our donors, volunteers, and bighearted friends. We are seeking a Program Director. In this role, you will be supervising various programs and responsible for the overall success of each one. You will manage some volunteers and collaborate with them on their progress and performance. A successful Program Director must be a strong leader with interpersonal communication skills and needs a passion for helping the cancer community.
- Volunteer experience
- BS or BA in management, communications, or a relevant field
- Understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and reporting
- Knowledge of project/program management techniques
- Positive mindset with great problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Passion for helping the cancer community
Responsibilities and Primary Duties
- Demonstrate a passion for our mission and helping others.
- Attend meetings on time and consistently
- Set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives
- Develop and approve budgets
- Supervise all program and volunteers involved in the project
- Plan programs from start to finish involving deadlines and information
- Monitor performance and make improvements when needed
- Flexible hours
- Can be done remotely
- Boost your application and resume
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Golden Heart Cancer support
401 olympia NE #252, Renton, WA 98056, US
Golden Heart Cancer Support is a non-profit organization that seeks to ease the hardship of individuals and caregivers impacted by cancer. We provide various means of support and education, and strive for patient advocacy with the help of our donors, volunteers, and big-hearted friends.
We need bighearted individuals with a passion for helping others to join our team. If you are looking to make new friends, strengthen your resume, and learn skills to improve your career, become a volunteer! Your time and dedication can make a difference in cancer patients' lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 11, 2023
- 10 hours a week