Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Xponential Online
The Executive Pastor will work alongside XO Body of Elders to engage the culture, evangelize the lost, and equip the church through authentic relationships.
The Executive Pastor will utilize XO website and an array of media-based programs for virtual rooms, interactive rooms, teaching rooms, and, when applicable, coordinate or create Biblical mission opportunities.
The Executive Pastor will work with XO Lead Elder and XO Lead Pastor for direction, feedback, and guidance.
Since this is a new ministry leadership position with XO, this candidate must be a self-starter, enthusiastic, creative, willing to receive and give godly instruction. This position is a non-paid position.
- Must be a born-again believer in Jesus Christ
- Agree with the Constitution and By-Laws
- Agree with the Twelve Doctrinal Distinctives
- Agree with The Mission and Vision of Xponential Online
- Pass background check.
- Ability and capacity to utilize XO Website and other media based programs.
- Cover letter stating why interested in the position with brief explanation of ministry philosophy.
- Provide a resume highlighting ministry experiences, positions, achievements, and even how candidate overcame ministry struggles.
- Provide three references, with one being a Pastor or Elder.
- Provide a written testimony approximately ½ page to 1 page.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8297 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Shackleford DriveLittle Rock, AR 72211
February 22, 2023