Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Lelt Foundation
The Lelt Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that assists severely impoverished and malnourished families in Ethiopia. Lelt achieves success and sustainability through a combination of programs in education, nutrition, food security, orphan care, trauma counseling, micro-finance and job creation. Lelt foundation provides efficient, ethical aid while preventing dependency-based assistance. Join our team to make a difference!
The Lelt Foundation is looking for a volunteer graphic designer to join our remote team. In this role, you will help to design website and social media graphics, and other creative materials. This is a great opportunity to grow your design portfolio while helping to advocate for vulnerable children and communities in Ethiopia!
Schedule: 2-6 hours per week. Hours are flexible to your schedule.
**If you have samples of your design work or an online portfolio, please include the link in your application.
- Design creative materials for use by Lelt Foundation, including: website and social media graphics, flyers/handouts/brochures for fundraisers, design graphic layovers, develop visual assets to support campaigns, retouch photos, etc.
- Help to ensure that all of Lelt’s creative and visual content is in line with its vision, goals, branding, and voice.
- Interest in one or more of the following area(s): art, design, illustration, photography.
- 3+ years experience in graphic design strongly preferred.
- Access to and expertise in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Passion for our cause and vision of how to use visuals to tell our story.
Compensation: This is an unpaid remote/virtual volunteer position. An honorarium will be given for your time and expenses.
- Gain hands-on experience working with an international NPO and work directly with an NPO President.
- Connect to professionals in NGOs across Ethiopia.
- Receive written recommendations and endorsements from a 501c3.
- Enhance your understanding of the social services sector.
- Gain practical experience in the humanitarian sector.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8297 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
243 Riverside Drive Suite MZ2New York, NY 10025
February 17, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK