Founding Leader, St. Louis Women for Good
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Grapevine Giving Foundation
Are you a changemaker who loves to inspire others to make a difference in the world? If yes, then you’d be a perfect Grapevine Giving Circle Leader for St. Louis Women for Good, a new network of local women leaders with a purpose that is launching soon!
- You can learn more about St. Louis Women for Good at https://www.grapevine.org/join/st-louis-women.
- You can learn more about being a Grapevine Giving Circle Leader from this video.
St. Louis Women for Good currently has open leadership positions -- as a leader, you will be directly supporting the official launch of the giving circle with 2-4 fellow co-leaders.
By joining us at Grapevine, you'll be joining 45,000+ Grapevine members that are gathering for good & strengthening their communities across the country. You will become a recognized leader in your community. You will also provide insightful feedback to Grapevine as we grow towards giving away $100 million to nonprofits doing great work around the world.
Launched in 2020, Grapevine is the only platform dedicated to Giving Circles with 45,000+ members, hundreds of active giving circles and nearly $21 million raised to date for more than 2,100 nonprofits nationwide. A Giving Circle is when a group of like-minded people come together around a shared cause, geography or identity to contribute a certain amount of money (from $10 to $10,000+) periodically (monthly, quarterly or yearly) into a shared pool, and then collaboratively decide which nonprofit will receive their collective donation.Then they do it again the next period!
Giving Circle Leaders are key players at Grapevine. As a leader of St. Louis Women for Good, you get to guide your Giving Circle in its infancy, hone your leadership skills and gain positive exposure in your community -- all without the time, financial responsibility, or large cost of joining a nonprofit board.
So how will you do this?
- You’ll get leadership training through our network of experts and work closely with Grapevine’s Community Manager.
- You’ll get to collaborate with co-leaders to coordinate quarterly Gather & Grant events where your community will come together to network and vote on nonprofits, engage members, and invite new members to join the community.
- You’ll get to connect and collaborate with other Giving Circle leaders of our leader peer cohort program.
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of Grapevine’s platform and features.
- Leaders will have the opportunity to provide feedback to our product, marketing, and engineering teams to help shape further development of the Grapevine platform and experience, getting start-up experience at the ground level.
What are some of the attributes that make for a good Grapevine Giving Circle Founding Leader?
- Someone who enjoys connecting with others, orchestrating gatherings, and building community.
- Someone who is looking for a way to make a meaningful difference in their community.
- Someone who wants to learn more about and influence how technology can improve access to philanthropy and social impact for large groups of everyday people, grassroots nonprofits, and more.
- Become a community leader and build your leadership skills
- Expand your network by connecting with like-minded local women leaders
- Discover and learn about new and impactful local nonprofits
- Amplify your impact with others and make a bigger difference
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8340 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
St. Louis, MO 10013
February 17, 2023
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH