Your Hearing Dog Inc Board of Directors
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Your Hearing Dog IncYour Hearing Dog Inc Board of Directors
YHD is a nonprofit that supplies specially trained service dogs to the deaf and hard-of-hearing community. We are seeking a person to fill our Business Development board position.
Responsibilities include organizing large-scale fundraising initiatives, working with other board members, managing our annual fund and building relationships with donors, staff and volunteers. He/she is responsible for securing nonprofit revenue from individuals, corporations, organizations, associations and foundations through a variety of means.
Ideal qualifications for the position are:
• Management or leadership experience preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
• Organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills needed
• Ability to lead and direct others
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of grant writing
• Some knowledge of different CMS platforms
• Event planning capabilities
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
8296 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
581 South Laporte DrivePueblo West, CO 81007
February 17, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_DAYS