Corporate Sponsorship Needed! Lean how your company can help our East Harlem families!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
22 people are interested
Yes summer is here but the new school year is just around the corner!
Children in our LSA programs will need back to school supplies. Do you know that it costs approximately 85.00 per child to supply a school aged child with back to s school supplies? Our East Harlem parents struggle to get their children all they need to be successful in the new school year and you can help.
Help us give essential back to school suppies for children in our after school tutoring and home work help programs. Please see link here: https://yougivegoods.com/lsa-schoolsupplydrive-2018
Here are other ways your company can help:
1) Your company can host a Toy or Book Drive for children in our programs. We are always in need for educational toys and books for children ages 0 - 12. (we can pick up donations as needed).
2) Host a food drive for our food pantry - we always need pantry essentials, and we can pick up the donation.
3) Your company can work with children at our center for a "team building" activity - for example, a 1.5 hour arts and crafts activity or outdoor sports activity are just a couple of ways your group can connect with East Harlem children in our programs. Contact the Volunteer Director for more information.
3) Your company can sponsor a summer trip for our children (to NY state parks, beaches, the Bronx zoo, etc.).
For more information about how your company can participate in an activity with our East Harlem children, please contact the Volunteer Director at LSA Family Health Service (646) 672-0434 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
333 East 115th StreetNew York, NY 10029