Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: New Century Hospice of Kerrville
Provides support to the office personnel through clerical and administrative functions. An Administrative Volunteer may assist with answering phones, filings, making copies, data entry or helping to cerate admission packets. An Administrative Volunteer might help with compiling and mailing Bereavement letters, sympathy cards or the planning of the Annual Memorial Service.
- Must be 16+ years of age
- Provide paperwork including Application, References, Signed Code of Conduct, signed permission for background check, signed permission for drug screen
- Have satisfactory references from employer and or professional peers
- Have a satisfactory criminal background check
- Successfully complete the Administrative Volunteer orientation
- Be fully COVID vaccinated
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8483 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
2210 Bandera HighwaySuite B-2Kerrville, TX 78028
February 16, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH