Fundraising Committee Member
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: FACE FRIENDS FOUNDATION INCORPORATED
Fundraising Committee Composition
At least 6-10 volunteer members comprised of the following:
• Board members (Committee Chair should be a Board member)
• Non-Board members (including potential Board members and/or key volunteers)
• At Large members who have interest in or experience in non-profit fundraising
• Development staff (if no development staff, Executive Director)
Fundraising Committee Roles and Responsibilities
• Review all previous year fundraising activity and make recommendations for improvements for new fiscal year.
• Work with fundraising staff to determine annual development budget.
• Revise and update current fund development plan.
• Develop an annual calendar for the committee’s activities, including critical dates, milestones
and required board actions
• Engage in advocacy and networking.
• Participate in annual special events and other fundraising activities.
• Track and report progress toward fundraising goals to the Board.
• Analyze relationships with current and prospective major donors and funders and develop
individualized strategies to cultivate or strengthen those relationships.
• Analyze relationships with current and prospective corporate sponsors, devise sponsorship
packages, and work with staff and Board to develop relationships.
• Along with Executive Director, meet with current and prospective major donors and funders
(foundations and corporations).
• Tap respective networks for potential donors of money, time and in-kind support.
• Monitor & support fundraising efforts to be sure that ethical practices are in place, that donors
are acknowledged appropriately, and that fundraising efforts are cost-effective.
• Provide report out during full Board meetings (Board Chair)
Committee Member Expectations
• Attend and participate in regular Fundraising Committee meetings
• Contribute financially to the organization at a level meaningful to the individual
• Come prepared to participate and engage
• 4-8 hours per month (include meeting and outreach events)
• Attend Monthly or Bi-monthly Committee meetings
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8423 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
4988 West Broad Street NortheastSugar Hill, GA 30518
February 16, 2023