Human Resources Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Womens Empowerment Series, Inc-501(c)3
We are looking for 2 HR Professionals (PA & NJ) to coordinate our volunteer efforts that will support the services of our 3 Programs.
1. CWI:College Women Initiative- supporting 1st generation college women who are economically disadvantaged.
2. GEZ:Girls Empowerment Zone- supporting girls in Lower School thru High School with academic enrichment and opportunities to experience The ARTS and cultural.
3. WEW:Womens Empowerment Work-4 areas of service done Domestically & Internationally~Health Promotion & Wellness, Support for Life Changes(ex:Empty Nester, Caregiver, Divorce, Widow, etc), Financial Literacy and support for Women Business Owners...
*Recruitment strategy & outreach activities
*Retention strategy & activities
*Selection and interviewing
* Must have minimum of 3 years experience as HR Generalist or working for a Staffing/ Recruitment Firm
* Familiar with various posting platforms
* Ability to transfer candidates’ various skill sets
* Must be personable
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8423 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1150 1st AvenueSuite 501King of Prussia, PA 19406
February 16, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK