Volunteer Services Director
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: FACE FRIENDS FOUNDATION INCORPORATED
Face Friends Foundation Incorporated is a registered charity nonprofit organization and recognized by the IRS as a 501C3 tax exempt organization. Face Friends Foundation provides services right here in Georgia and internationally in Jamaica. Face Friends Foundation provides assistance to needy individuals and families with food clothing, financial assistance in the form of Utility Bill Assistance, Prescription Drugs Assistance, hot food pantry. We also provide after-school tutoring programs to at risk students and students falling behind in school.
• Works under the supervision of the Executive Director to coordinate and assist in the recruitment, screening, orientation, assignment, training, supervision and recognition of volunteers.
• Responsible for coordinating the Food program, volunteer programs and utilizing community resources for recruiting volunteers.
• Assists in the recruitment, interviewing and screening of prospective volunteers.
• Tracks monthly volunteer hours.
• Assists in scheduling and coordination of volunteer orientations and training.
• Designs volunteer monthly email correspondence and quarterly articles for print newsletter.
• Coordinates volunteer recognitions programs and social functions.
• Maintains volunteer database and records.
• Responsible for generating program reports and other paperwork as required.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8423 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
4988 West Broad Street NortheastSugar Hill, GA 30518
February 16, 2023