Marketing Data Analyst - US Only
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Beautiful Broken Vessels
Beautiful Broken Vessels (BBV) seeks a data-driven and analytical individual to join our team as a Marketing Data Analyst.
The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing data analysis, a strong understanding of data visualization and interpretation, and a passion for using their skills to drive social change. In this role, you will work closely with the BBV team to analyze marketing data, create insightful reports, and make data-driven recommendations for improving our marketing efforts.
- Analyze marketing data to understand key trends, patterns, and insights.
- Create insightful reports and presentations to communicate findings and make data-driven recommendations for improving our marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the BBV team to ensure that marketing data is accurately tracked and collected.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in marketing data analysis and interpretation.
- Experience in marketing data analysis.
- Strong understanding of data visualization and interpretation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for using technology to drive social change.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as Google Analytics or similar.
This is a volunteer position and requires a commitment of at least 6-8 hours per week. The ideal candidate will be located in the United States.
If you are passionate about using your skills and experience to make a positive impact, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8423 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1 Floretta Place80554Raleigh, NC 27676
February 15, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK