Pre-professional students: get direct patient care hours
ORGANIZATION: Traditions Health
Please visit the new page to apply.
Visit with hospice patients to provide companionship and socialization.
- Pre-professional students: easily get direct patient care hours
- Your travel time counts!
- You set your own schedule
- Volunteer in pairs with a friend
- Fine-tune your active listening and communication skills
- Art/music therapy at bedside
- Pet therapy
- Fun events and projects
- MSW students - internships available
2 More opportunities with Traditions Health
About Traditions Health
3005 Citizens Parkway, Selma, AL 36701, US
The mission of Traditions Health is to promote health and independence in the patients we serve, to attract and retain exceptional healthcare professionals and to conduct our business with compassion and integrity.
Traditions Health is looking for compassionate people willing to give their time. Our hospice patients love when a volunteer can come visit with them. Our caregivers/family members sometimes need to do errands or would like to have time by themselves. Our volunteers are ready and willing to be with our patients during this time. We have other kinds of opportunities as well! If you, or someone you know, would be interested in learning more about this wonderful volunteer opportunity, please call me at 334-418-0566 or email me at email@example.com. It will be a very rewarding experience for you!
Multiple locations Selma, AL 36701
March 6, 2023
- Physician Assistant
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Social Work
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must commit to 1 semester with at least one hour of volunteer time per month.
- State and federal guidelines, requires a background check, drug screening, and TB testing. Traditions Health will pay the cost for these requirements. Ongoing training and orientation will be provided.