Google Ads Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: MusicMi
This volunteer position of Google Ads Manager is a unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young musicians while gaining valuable experience in digital marketing. The candidate will be responsible for creating and executing effective Google Ads campaigns to drive traffic to the business website, increase visibility and awareness, and ultimately generate more support and funding for the organization.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Developing and managing a Google Ads campaign strategy
- Conducting keyword research and creating ad copy
- Monitoring and analyzing campaign performance, making adjustments as necessary
- Collaborating with other members of the nonprofit organization to ensure messaging is consistent across all marketing channels
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and Google Ads
The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for music and/or education, strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience with Google Ads and/or digital marketing. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to strengthen their marketing skills, make a difference in their community, and gain valuable experience in a nonprofit setting.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8333 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
11220 Southwest 93rd StreetMiami, FL 33176
February 14, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK