4 people are interested
Digital Marketing Coordinator for North TX Giving Day
ORGANIZATION: Community for Permanent Supported Housing (CPSH)
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Community for Permanent Supported Housing(CPSH) seeks a volunteer North TX Giving Day(NTGD)Campaign Coordinator to manage, maximize the experience, and reach NTX Giving Day fundraising goals from April through Sept. 2023. CPSH is a 501c(3) founded in 2010, volunteer-led charity who advocates, educates, and collaborates to transform the lives of adults with disabilities by creating access to community-based, safe, affordable housing options, and support services.
In 2009 Communities Foundation of Texas(CFT) created North TX Giving Day, as one of the first-now the largest-community-wide giving events in the world! CFT’s NTX Giving Day is an 18-hour online giving event designed to empower every person to give back to their community by supporting local non-profits and causes they care about in one easy-to-use platform.
1. Research/educate about CPSH(txcpsh.org), NTGD(9/21/23) and tool box for non-profits(northtexasgivingday.org)
2. Plan, organize, and run NTGD from April through Sept.’23
3. Collaborate and provide strong team work with CPSH Board and volunteers
4. Assist with digital media creation as needed and publish on social media platforms
5. Utilize NTGD timeline to build communication calendar with deadlines
6. Establish and track measurable goals
7. Determine targeted email segments, motivation to give, and specialized message to use
8. Establish and implement social media plan to increase donations and meet goals
9. If needed and able, attend NTGD in-person events
10.Assist with campaign follow-up and stewardship as needed
1. Experience with managing a successful online fundraising campaign
2. Experience with online marketing including all social media platforms
3. SEO, social media editing, target marketing
4. Excellent oral and written communication
5. Well organized, goal oriented, self-starter
6. Excellent time management skills; experience meeting deadlines
7. Creative and innovative
8. Strong professional network
9. Microsoft office and google workspace proficiency
More opportunities with Community for Permanent Supported Housing (CPSH)1 Review
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Community for Permanent Supported Housing (CPSH)
508 W. Lookout, Ste. 14 #96, Richardson, TX 75080, US
Community for Permanent Supported Housing advocates, educates, and collaborates to transform the lives of people with disabilities by creating access to community-based, safe, affordable housing options, and support services.
Community for Permanent Supported Housing provides the guidance and support to families so that their loved ones with disabilities have a safe affordable roof over their heads as their parents age.
Today’s housing crisis, made worse by COVID-19, highlights the lack of affordable housing for working class families. People with disabilities are being overlooked. Community resources to help a family prepare their adult child so they can thrive on their own are difficult to identify. Figuring out how a loved one can thrive on their own is difficult to identify. Figuring out how they can survive on disability income (usually $904 per month) is challenging.
When an individual or a family contacts Community for Permanent Supported Housing, it is often in crisis. For whatever reason, the person with disabilities can no longer remain in the family home. Community for Permanent Supported Housing provides a rapid response. We engage in immediate one-to-one support, taking time to hear the issues and formulate a plan. To date, we have been able to provide this assistance with a minimal operating budget and the generosity of volunteers. There is more demand for our support. We look to volunteers to create a strong infrastructure for us to be as helpful to our community as possible.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 20, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Professional Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment will vary from April through September 2023. A few hours per week in April will then turn into 5-10 hours per week in May getting closer to NTGD in September.