1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL SECURITY INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
CIRIS, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization focused on international relations, veterans, and refugees, is #hiring and seeking a passionate and dedicated Fundraising Manager to join our remote team on a voluntary basis. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is interested in making a difference in the lives of students of international relations, veterans and refugees and has a background in fundraising or a desire to learn.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop and implement fundraising strategies to reach financial goals
· Build and maintain relationships with donors and community partners
· Identify and solicit new funding sources
· Coordinate fundraising events
· Prepare and submit grant proposals
· Manage donor databases and track donations
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Passion for the mission of CIRIS and interest in international relations, veterans, and refugees
· Experience in fundraising is preferred but not required
· Must be based in the US
This is a voluntary position and the successful candidate will be required to work on a flexible schedule. If you are passionate about making a difference and have a desire to learn about fundraising, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Application Fundraising Manager the in subject.
More opportunities with CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL SECURITY INC
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL SECURITY INC
16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, DE 19958, US
Our mission is to do research and promote the fields of International Relations and International Security on a local and global/international level. CIRIS focuses on its mission by doing research, publishing articles in journals, providing education via a scholarship fund, providing a single point contact as an organization. This means that we offer students and professionals to interact with each other on our platform bridging the gap between them.
The Center for International Relations and International Security (CIRIS) was founded by alumni of American Military University & Sigma Iota Rho, and incorporated in 2019 in Delaware. CIRIS is a bipartisan, nonprofit research organization dedicated to providing insights, policy solutions for students, professionals, and decision-makers. All members of our staff are volunteers so we as a charity can focus on our mission.
16192 Coastal HighwayLewes, DE 19958
February 12, 2023
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Variable, several hours per week.