1 person is interested
Social Media Specialist - Remote Opportunity
ORGANIZATION: Harm Reduction Circle
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Social Media Specialist - Remote Position We are seeking a Social Media Specialist to join our team! Harm Reduction Circle is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with a mission to reduce overdose & other drug-related harm at music festivals, concerts & other nightlife events. We achieve this through non-judgmental peer education & innovative methods aimed at breaking down stigma & empowering participants, all while utilizing proven evidence-based strategies. In addition to our nightlife focus, we also support underserved populations, such as homeless individuals, sex workers & PWUD, through regional initiatives.
- Manage & grow our social media presence on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Create & curate engaging content that aligns with our harm reduction mission & brand
- Collaborate with the outreach specialist to promote our events & programs to a wider audience
- Monitor & respond to social media inquiries in a timely & professional manner
- Analyze & report on the success of our social media campaigns & strategies
- Continuously research & implement new social media best practices to improve our presence
- Strong social media skills, including experience managing multiple platforms
- Creativity & a passion for producing engaging content
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for harm reduction & volunteerism
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team, including experience collaborating with remote teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & priorities, including experience working with deadlines & projects
- Access to a computer & reliable internet connection
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity that will require approximately 3 to 6 hours per week. However, you will have the chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of those in need & contribute to a vibrant & supportive community. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume using VolunteerMatch. To stand out from the other applicants, we suggest you include a brief statement of interest or a cover letter in addition to your resume. We look forward to hearing from you at Harm Reduction Circle!
13 More opportunities with Harm Reduction Circle
About Harm Reduction Circle
8 Santa Luzia Aisle, Irvine, CA 92606, US
Harm Reduction Circle is a 501(c)(3) with the mission to provide support & resources to reduce the negative consequences associated with drug use, with a focus on the EDM/rave community.
Our unique approach is to target both individuals who intend to use substances that place them at high risk for overdose, & those who do not intend to do so - but are still at risk of unknowingly using them.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 1, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Social Media / Blogging
- Orientation or Training
- approximately 3 to 6 hours per week