Communication Volunteer for Kenyan-Based Non-Profit
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Leo Project
As a communications volunteer, your role would be to assist the organization in effectively communicating its message and Your responsibilities could include:
- Helping to research grant opportunities and other partnerships that would contribute to the organization's funding and subsequent growth (i.e. healthcare, mental health, IT, female empowerment, conservation, etc.)
- Writing and editing content for the organization's website, newsletters, and social media platforms.
- Developing and implementing communication strategies to promote the organization's mission, programs, and events.
- Supporting the organization's media relations efforts by drafting press releases, pitching stories to media outlets, and coordinating interviews with the media.
- Monitoring and tracking the organization's online reputation, responding to questions and comments on social media platforms, and creating online content to engage with supporters.
As a volunteer, you would have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact and the community it serves, while also gaining valuable experience and skills in the field of non-profit communications.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8483 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
PO Box 1975Nanyuki, 10400Kenya
February 10, 2023
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK