4 people are interested
Virtual Advisory Committe
ORGANIZATION: I'RAISE Girls & Boys International Corporation
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Volunteer title: Advisory Committee
Department: Schools Department
Open spot: 6
Location: Virtual Volunteering
Commitment: 12 month commitment, 2 to 4 hours per month
Hours: Flexible hours, Monday - Friday, choose a weekly, bi- weekly schedule, or monthly.
Supervisor: School Director and Associate Director
Volunteer will help with:
- * Offer advice and support to administrators and professors
- * Attend quarterly committee meetings and other events/functions as requested. Review agenda and supporting materials prior to committee meetings.
- * Assess and improve curriculum, including attendance policy and syllabus to deliver quality educational programs.
- * Implement policies and procedures ensuring ethical and professional delivery of introductory college courses
- * Advisers will provide advice about learning track requirements, options within their tracks, requirements of two learning tracks, and other matters related to the learning tracks.
- * Advisers will lay out a plan to provide academic support to our instructors and approve all curriculum and coursework.
- * Advisers will assist with setting a plan for mentors to provide college advice to students on selecting the right college, preparing their applications, and preparing them for college interviews.
- * Advisers also explore financial aid options and scholarships with students. Advisers may also advise students on selecting internship placements.
- * Make recommendations to help assure that the program addresses the employment and educational needs of business, industry, labor, and/or the profession.
We are looking for Advisory committee who would help implement policies and procedures ensuring ethical and professional delivery of introductory college courses.
3 More opportunities with I'RAISE Girls & Boys International Corporation2 Reviews
About I'RAISE Girls & Boys International Corporation
3640 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10467, US
I’RAISE Boys & Girls International Corporation is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization in New York City founded in 2012. We have been providing free tutoring, mentoring and coaching services, virtual performance classes, college preparation program, nutrition workshops, and parent education program. As a minority led non-profit organization with leaders that are women of colors, we feel so much pride and we are so proud being able to provide beneficial resources to the children in under-resourced areas in New York City in-person and multiple-states virtually. And we have been successful in providing these services because of our volunteers. Come volunteer with us as we strive to make positive changes in children's life and be a safe haven that they can rely on!
- Marketing Volunteer
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Finance Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 15, 2023
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Program Management