1 person is interested
Fundraising Chair-Board Member
ORGANIZATION: RAHABS HOPE
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
- Fundraising - Establish short and long-term goals for unrestricted funding sources. Strategizes and orchestras methods of approach to corporate donors. Researches public and private grant sources (agencies, corporations and foundations) to identify sources of restricted and unrestricted finding. Organizes individual donor campaigns (e.g. major donors, direct mail, matching gifts and board of trustees). Organizes solicitation drives for pledges of ongoing support from individuals, corporations, and foundations.
- Grant writing - solicits and writes proposals and reports to funders.
- Major Gift/Donor Support - Produce major donor and board solicitation/support materials with the intent to retain or upgrade gifts when possible. Cultivates donors by producing specialized correspondences, preparing letters of acknowledgement, scheduling and attending in-person visits (if necessary).
- Records Management - Maintain records associated to individual, corporate and other major donor gifts and reporting requirements.
- Recommendations - Provide recommendations to the board of ways to position the organization to enhance funding potential.
- Governance - Participate in board governance
- Fundraising Committee - Recruit committee members (if necessary)
More opportunities with RAHABS HOPE
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About RAHABS HOPE
34 E GERMANTOWN PIKE, NORRISTOWN, PA 19401, US
Mission: Rahab’s Hope extends financial assistance and community resources to support individuals and families that are experiencing financial hardships and are at risk of homelessness. Our services aid in obtaining and maintaining housing stability throughout Montgomery County. Vision: Our vision is to reduce poverty and end the cycle of homelessness in the lives of our program participants within in Montgomery County and surrounding areas. Value: To serve others through love. To create an environment of outreach that extends love, brings hope and faith in Jesus Christ without exclusion of others beliefs and backgrounds. John 15:12 - This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
Rahab's Hope provides a rental assistance program to provide aid to individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Multiple locations Norristown, PA 19401
February 9, 2023
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 6 board meetings per year – 1.5 - 2 hours each Special meetings throughout the year may occur Time commitment: At least 20 hours/month
- Visit https://rahabshope.org/get-involved-and-serve or contact Preshuis Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org