Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: STEM Montessori Academy of Canada
Do you have excellent campaigning and communication skills and are looking for a
virtual volunteer experience? The STEM Montessori Academy of Canada is looking for
a passionate and driven Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator who
wants to make a difference by advancing our program development via crowdfunding
campaigns. In this role you will help us with coordinating our crowdfunding campaigns,
create and distribute content on social media, reach out to influencers and journalists
and form partnerships to yield a successful campaign.
The STEM Montessori Academy of Canada is a national STEM program open to all
students with the mission to deliver top-notch STEM literacy and application. The STEM
program educates students from preschool to high school. SMAC specializes in an
advanced, bar-none STEM-based educational curriculum that emphasizes the
interconnected subject areas of science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Work under the supervision of our Marketing Director to create a marketing strategy to launch the campaign
- Deal with the logistics of our crowdfunding outreach - media, social media, editorial
- Create original content and successful utilize existing content
- Ability to roll out the campaign while working continuously to improve its reach
- Process and analyze donation data
- Write and prepare funding proposals for approval
- Act as the first point of contact for prospective and current donors
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in fundraising or crowdfunding is an asset
- CFRE certification would be an asset
- Experience coordinating events and campaign logistics
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team
- Knowledge of digital communications and marketing tools
- Must be able to come in to the virtual office at least once per week for 2 hours
What’s in it for you?
- Volunteer hours
- Writing and coordination credits and acknowledgments
- Job reference letter (if required)
- On the job training and experience in the field
Start Date: As soon as possible
*This volunteer opportunity is fully remote, however, you are required to attend our virtual office during your volunteer time.
We are strongly committed to equity and diversity within our community. We welcome
and encourage applications from all religious backgrounds, persons of colour, women,
Indigenous/Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, and others who can contribute
to the diversification of our community.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8531 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
24 Alexander StreetBrampton, ON L6V 1H6Canada
February 9, 2023