Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: United States Youth Forum
About the job
The United States Youth Forum (USYF) is looking to recruit passionate people who would like to have hands-on experience building a new organization. This is an excellent chance to build a variety of skills in a non-hierarchical setting.
As the last few years have demonstrated, the newest generation in America contain an incredible passion for making the world a better place and ensuring a more secure future. From leading the global climate movement, to campaigning for common-sense gun reform, to being a part of one of the most politically engaged generations. This generation is highly motivated, committed in their beliefs, and ready to fight for change. In March 2021, in this environment, the United States Youth Forum (USYF) was founded with the goal to amplify youth voices and connect young people together. Our mission is to empower young people to connect with their local communities, as well as to share their perspectives and engage in dialogue with each other.
- You are passionate about supporting youth
- You are well-organized and able to work remotely
- You are willing to bring a variety of skills to the table
- You find the challenge of working in a new organization exciting
- You are able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Organizing USYF files and documents
- Filling out some tax and other organizational documents
- Relationship-building with USYF volunteers
- Maintaining a member management database
- Assisting with onboarding new volunteers
- Helping the programs team
- Working with the fundraising team on donor management
- Building a contact list
- Other various administrative duties
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
This role is voluntary and requires no prior experience, though previous work in politics, the non-profit sector, and/or communications would be helpful.
The United States Youth Forum is a non-partisan organization and we welcome inquiries from all well-qualified applicants, regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8474 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
307 West Faribault StreetDuluth, MN 55803
February 9, 2023
- Human Resources Diversity
- Public Advocacy
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK